Beaumont Plus City Bike - Step Through 8 Speed - Mint
Incline, decline, and beeline across your city
Shimano Altus 8 speed drivetrain
It's all in the details...
The cherry on top...
- Frame Classic City Step-thru, hand-built high-tensile steel, with steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, threaded, one fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Aluminum alloy ball-bearing, 32H QR
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, P/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel, chrome (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Headlight Vintage-style battery, chrome
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 8S, M310
- Shifters Shimano RapidFire Plus 8S, M315
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney TX, 8S MegaRange 12-32T (CS-HG200-8)
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum/steel Quill-type, 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's ErgoComfortPlush
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Aluminum alloy Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What's My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.